Accommodation needed - anyone want to team up?

Any post relating to advertising or finding accommodation for the 2011 PBH Free Fringe

Accommodation needed - anyone want to team up?

Postby emmygrrl » 03 Jun 2012, 09:28

Hi fellow Free Fringers :)

I am doing a solo spoken word show and am currently on the hunt for accommodation and was wondering if anyone was keen to team up with me to form a small group so we could rent a flat to share to keep costs down?

Alternatively, if anyone already has accommodation that they are looking to share or a room they want to let, I'd be very keen to discuss that too.

My email address is andersen.emily @ gmail.com

Thanks everyone! Kind regards,
Emily.
emmygrrl

Re: Accommodation needed - anyone want to team up?

Postby High Priestess » 13 Jun 2012, 11:23

Count me in. I'm not overly fussy but after a night spent huddled on a doorstep in Leith waiting for someone to come home, I MUST have my own door key this year.

Apart from that, don't drink much, don't smoke, don't mind pets, am a bit of a night owl but try to be quiet in the evenings, on the understanding that no-one tries to wake me up until at least 11 am. :D

I am bringing a musical instrument that I have been playing since October, so I promise to practice when everyone is out. :twisted:

Because of the above I'd prefer my own room, and I'd prefer a bath to a shower, but apart from that I'm pretty easy to please. Have lived south of the Meadows and up in Leith before so a walk is not a problem, although like most people I'm prepared to pay a bit extra for something central.

If you find anything let me know. I'm on comedypriestess AT gmail dot com

'tess

/edit Just to add that access to Wifi would be a big plus also.
High Priestess of the Muse of Comedy

"Now what else is the whole life of mortals but a sort of comedy, in which the various actors, disguised by various costumes and masks, walk on and play each one his part..." Erasmus
High Priestess

Postby High Priestess » 25 Jun 2012, 12:52

Just to let you all know I've found a room. Good luck to all those still looking!
High Priestess of the Muse of Comedy

"Now what else is the whole life of mortals but a sort of comedy, in which the various actors, disguised by various costumes and masks, walk on and play each one his part..." Erasmus
High Priestess

Postby mitchale01 » 09 Sep 2013, 09:47

There are so many different ways to find out the accommodation.
I personally use the social sites when ever I need to get a flat or room on rent there are many pages and groups of the real estate companies and real estate agents. so I also recommend to all of you.
mitchale01

Return to Accommodation