Microphones

Performer reviews of their venues/shows/experience in 2008

Microphones

Postby danny.worthington » 12 Sep 2008, 09:27

Just wondering how many other people have lost equipment through loaning it to the Free Fringe.

I still have not been re-united with £60 - £70 worth of microphones.

1 Shure PG58
1 Yoga FX528

Both with red dymo tape with the name WORTHINGTON embossed on it.

Also a sure mic bag with the name WORTHINGTON written on the inside and outside.

It's very annoying as it means I have no spare mics for the evenings at the Lamb Tavern which starts again next week.
Last edited by danny.worthington on 13 Sep 2008, 07:02, edited 1 time in total.
danny.worthington

mics

Postby Chris Martin » 12 Sep 2008, 10:48

I have lost a mic and the leads connecting my speakers to the mixing desk...bit annoying but there is very little I can do apart from find some cheap replacements

C
Chris Martin

Re: mics

Postby danny.worthington » 12 Sep 2008, 13:30

[quote="Chris Martin"]I have lost a mic and the leads connecting my speakers to the mixing desk...bit annoying but there is very little I can do apart from find some cheap replacements

C[/quote]

I'm not prepared to pay to replace them. I was not in a venue where I made money at the Free Fringe, nor was my equipment deployed where I could keep an eye on it. I had originally only purchased the equipment that I own so that I could run the preview nights as a favour to the Free Fringe. I am shocked at how careless people have been with the lent out equipment given the number of mics that I have read reports of going missing.
danny.worthington

Return to 2008