FRESH FACES AT THE FREE FRINGE

Performer reviews of their venues/shows/experience in 2007

FRESH FACES AT THE FREE FRINGE

Postby danny.worthington » 28 Aug 2007, 11:12

I had a good time doing this show, my first go at compering. I only did it for one week and it always had a playable audience and there was always money in the bucket at the end, as much as £40 on one occasion. The time slot made for a nice safe feeling for the newer acts. I've had emails from several acts saying that they'd be keen to get spots at any shows that I'm running as the atmosphere was right, and I certainly intend to bring the show up again next year.

I THINK EVERYONE DESERVES A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THIS YEARS EFFORT.
danny.worthington

Postby danny.worthington » 29 Aug 2007, 13:28

e-mail quotes from some of the acts who appeared at my show

"thanks for putting me on your show....thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks. You put a lot of effort in and i want you to know that it was totally appreciated. I would gladly gig at any shows you put on in the future, they had the right kind of atmosphere, it was comfortable and enjoyable."

"Just to say, Thank You for organising Fresh Faces and making performing
at the Fringe such an easy and enjoyable experience."

"And thank you for having me Danny, it was a small audience the day I did but I very much enjoyed the gig, the audience laughed also so thats always a good thing."

"Thanks for the gigs Danny, and well done! You worked tirelessly, and I really enjoyed playing the shows. Hope you'll be back next year, I'm first in the queue for a spot!! "
danny.worthington

Return to 2007