Brian Mooney Bawheid 21.10 French Quarter

Brian Mooney Bawheid 21.10 French Quarter

Postby Brian Mooney2 » 10 Sep 2017, 20:32

First time appearing at the Voodoo Rooms French Quarter and was tremendously impressed by both the venue and the staff.

The room itself is a good size for stand up comedy having around 40 seats with additional seating available at the back (unfortunately not required by me this time!). The stage is narrow so suited to a single performer and the sound equipment was excellent. The room itself is self contained , with it's own bar and no sound from the outside.

The management and staff could not have been better. Professional, friendly and helpful. Many thanks.

I did have a problem deciding where to flyer/distribute the WBB. Being used to flyering close to the venue I distributed the publicity material on Princes Street, opposite the Balmoral Hotel, but I'm not convinced this was the best place to be (a clue could've been I didn't see anybody else from the Free Fringe flyering there !).

Despite this, attendances were reasonable - 12 on Sun/Mon/Tue and between 20 - 30 on the other 5 days of my run.

Thanks again to all at the Voodoo Rooms and to those who helped organise the PBH Free Fringe this year..
Brian Mooney2

Return to Voodoo Rooms