Previews at Ryan's Bar Stoke Newington

A chat area for performers and non-performers alike

Previews at Ryan's Bar Stoke Newington

Postby steviep » 02 Jun 2007, 12:25

Hi all,

I have managed to get us Ryan's Bar Stoke Newington Church Street for some previews. They have given me two dates so far with a proviso that if everyone’s happy we can have every Tuesday through July too. The first two nights will be Tuesday 19th June and Tuesday 24th June.

The venue is good. a basement room with a small stage, PA and mic.

Those interested in performing get let me know

Peace and Love
steviep

Postby steviep » 02 Jun 2007, 18:33

the previous posting should read the 19th and 26th not 24th. I am a twat. ta
steve
steviep

Ive lost your telephone number!

Postby Iona » 07 Jun 2007, 10:21

That'll get people talking!

Hi Steve, I'm so sorry its taken me more than one day-more like 7 to get back to you since we spoke last week.

I hope you've received my email with the line up of preview acts. Please could you comp for the first night?

If you could give me another tinkle regarding this that would be great. I'l hold onto your number this time.

best wishes Iona

P.s well done for arranging nights in stoke newington. I havent had a chance to think about your dates yet but i will and let you know my availability.
Iona Dudley-Ward
Iona

Wanted to get some preview dates

Postby doubtUS » 21 Jun 2007, 00:22

Hey Steve,

This is tim from the show "Beat off" Dirty Yanks and was wondering if we could get some preview dates. We are all in la right now but will be in london next month. If you could get back to me that would be great. My email is tbone25_yeea@hotmail.com. Thanks

Tim
doubtUS

Postby tom bell » 29 Jun 2007, 16:05

by a strange co-incidence, i booked to do a preview of my free fringe show on a tuesday at ryan's bar

i can confirm that steve's nights ARE running through July and that my show is a part of this now

So, quick plug - July 3rd from 8pm @ ryan's bar, church st, stoke newington to see me plus guests
all free of course
tom bell

Return to Friends of the Fringe & Chit Chat