My show needs YOU

A chat area for performers and non-performers alike

My show needs YOU

Postby Jeff i Hunt » 23 May 2007, 21:52

Hi all

My show is every day at the Hudson, and it's going to be co-hosted by the immensely talented Nicko of the Bad Film Club although we haven't publicised this as yet.

Free Fringe participants naturally have first refusal in terms of getting to perform as part of the show, providing I know in advance, like before June.

It would be great if there's someone here who wants to do five minutes within every show for the full run, Tim has told me he's going to do a song throughout the run, and I can't wait to see his performance. I have a few well-known comedians turning up, but I haven't had express permission to name them here, that will be half the fun I think, not knowing who you're gonna get :lol:

If you can sing well, or are totally tone-deaf, or maybe have the ingenuity to rant about lyrics that really piss you off please contact me and I can give you some song options, most of all it's supposed to be old-fashioned fun!

My email is imac-hunt @ hotmail . co . uk (without the gaps)

Thanks

Jeff
Jeff i Hunt

Postby steviep » 25 May 2007, 20:38

I'd love to play your show a number of times over the festival. not sure I can do every day though. what type of show is it going to be? couldn't find it in the directory. cheers
steviep

Postby Jeff i Hunt » 26 May 2007, 01:38

I'll PM you Steve
Thanks for reminding me to sort out the listings
Jeff i Hunt

Postby menwithbananas » 30 May 2007, 11:13

Don't know about our singing ability...

Well, actually I do, that's the problem. But this sounds like fun, so if you want us, we'd be happy to pop along (as long as our shows don't clash) and do something.

Let us know what you'd want us to do (as long as it doesn't end in 'off'!

Love, peace, bananas

Mark
I think we're going to need a bigger joke!
menwithbananas

Postby Jeff i Hunt » 09 Jul 2007, 16:57

Anyone else?
Jeff i Hunt

Return to Friends of the Fringe & Chit Chat