Cann'tprint

A chat area for performers and non-performers alike

Cann'tprint

Postby Ellis » 05 Aug 2012, 16:06

Our flyers arrived from Cann'tprint, but our posters have not arrived...when discussing this with a fellow performer we were told that this happened to her last year. She complained to them, they said they had sent them. This year they said they would give her 'free' posters - ones she paid for last year and never got...and they have sent no posters this year either. We are just going to print A3 posters ourselves - seems complaining would get us nowhere.

Also, all correspondence from them has been totally shambolic; replying to emails too late or not at all, sending an email saying 'pay your invoice' when it had been paid ages before and claiming they hadn't received our artwork, with us then having to re-send the email with our artwork, which we had sent weeks previously.

Please can PBH Fringe not reccommend this incompetent printing firm next year?
Ellis

Re: Cann'tprint

Postby PBH » 09 Aug 2012, 13:56

What positive steps have you taken? Have you, for example, sought out a printer who can handle the Free Fringe Programme job at a compatible price? Sorted out the warehousing problem that would arise with any other printer? Used FilePrint for your posters as I recommended? Or do you see your role as simply one of telling me what to do and not to do?
PBH
Site Admin

Re: Cann'tprint

Postby Ellis » 09 Aug 2012, 16:22

Not telling you what or what not to do, it was not a personal thing. I was just feeding back regarding the reccommended printer for shows to print their flyers and posters with. Granted it may read pretty riled, it was written close to the time when a company had taken money off me and not provided what was paid for.
Ellis

Return to Friends of the Fringe & Chit Chat