Strictly Come Trancing Hypnosis Show

Strictly Come Trancing Hypnosis Show

Postby BenDali » 03 Sep 2016, 20:38

My experience of the Liquid Rooms this year was very consistent with in 2015, the review of which can be read here: viewtopic.php?f=270&t=2802

Mainly - good audiences, good staff with some flawed days, good holding system to get people to the right room as well as can be expected. The venues are great but the building is tough to navigate. The staff are always on board to help out, sound and light systems are great but have isolated moments of playing up, once or twice to the detriment of the show. The Warehouse (formerly 'Annexe Double', commonly referred to as the 'Basement') is a great room, fits in about 200, although realistically 100-150 is 'very full', my show being first in the day 13:35 meant I got audiences of 40-70 on week days and 80-120 on weekends. The main drawback of being first is requiring extra time to block off chairs in the back half of the room to encourage people down to the front which is time-consuming and stressful especially in prime flyering time but if that's the biggest negative then I think that speaks for how good the room is.

Thanks again to all the staff for being consistently awesome and lovely, for PBH for providing the opportunity to play the festival at minimal cost, and to Luke Meredith for programming me in such a great room
BenDali

Return to Liquid Room