Harmon Leon's Big Fat Racist Show -9pm Chamber Room

Harmon Leon's Big Fat Racist Show -9pm Chamber Room

Postby goofshow » 03 Sep 2016, 16:13

Damn I love the Banshee Labyrinth. This is my third year in a row performing at the venue in the Chamber Room. There's something magical about that space; it's tight and intimate and almost seems
like you can't have a bad show. I was running a multimedia show - so the space is set up perfect for incorporating video into the show. The staff at the Banshee are legends - everyone there is so nice and helpful.
If there was ever a tech glitch with hooking up the projector - they were right on it and extremely helpful; which got our show running on time on several nights.

The venue itself has a great festival buzz about it. There's 4 shows going on at once - and people come to the Banshee because they know the shows there are of quality. Seeing lines waiting out the door before a show began was excitingI didn't even flyer for my show - and filled almost every show; partly because of the rep and partly because of word of mouth is really the major thing that fills a show. This was my best festival to date - and I owe great deal to PBH and having a great venue like the Banshee Labyrinth.

In summary; great staff, great venue, and great room. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
goofshow

Return to Banshee Labyrinth