16.30 -17.00 "YOUR SHOW" Lizard Lounge

16.30 -17.00 "YOUR SHOW" Lizard Lounge

Postby meganchapman » 09 Sep 2014, 12:05

The Lizard Lounge was a great venue, for next year it would be great if it was signposted more clearly from the main Electric Circus venue next door. The staff were really helpful and friendly and really helped me when I had sound issues :) which were all resolved within 24 hours.

I had an average of nine people at my show everyday. The biggest audience I had was fourteen and the lowest one. I made the mistake of not printing any leaflets off for my show and therefore only plugged my audience using the "Wee Blue Book." Seventy percent of my audience member's came because of the phone AP for the Free Fringe and from looking in the book. Ten percent came through word of mouth and the other twenty percent from leafleting. I feel next year it would great for shows to have a slightly more cohesive approach and support each other more and promote The Wee Blue Book as well as there own shows.

It was a pleasure to be offered a place at the Free fringe and in such an intermit and funky venue. It was great to share the space with a wonderful collective of spoken word artists, thanks to those that came to my show and I loved those shows I personally saw!
meganchapman

Return to Electric Circus