Open Spot Requests for Estonian comedians visiting 12 - 19th

Post here anything to do with the 2014 Free Fringe

Open Spot Requests for Estonian comedians visiting 12 - 19th

Postby louiszezeran » 10 Jul 2014, 14:22

Hi Everyone

I'm Louis and I run Comedy Estonia, hopefully a few of you have heard of us putting on the gigs out in Estonia, Finland, Latvia and Lithuania.

From the 12th to the 19th we will be in Edinburgh and I am bringing 4 young Estonian comedians, 2 guys and 2 girls with me, all have a few years under their belt and can give you a good 10. Our guys are troopers and can do whatever slot you have, even if its just a 5, they would appreciate the chance to get more experience.

The comics are

Elen Veenpere
Karl-Alari Varma
Daniel Veinbergs
Janika Maidle

We run a few different tours out this way, Bec Hill and Evelyn Mok were our last guests out this way before summer, this year we have also had out Benny Boot, Damo Clark, Myrehaug, John Hastings, Glenn Wool and Brendon Burns.

If you do have a slot, we would greatly appreciate the time. If you do have a slot for our comics and are interested to visit Estonia yourself on one of our tours, I'll make sure I personally come and watch your solo show myself to get to know your act better.

Thank you everyone, of course I can provide more info about our comics if you have a spot

All the best

Louis Zezeran
Comedy Estonia
louis@comedyestonia.com
louiszezeran

Re: Open Spot Requests for Estonian comedians visiting 12 -

Postby Paul B Edwards » 23 Jul 2014, 01:11

Hi Louis,

I'm just letting you know that I've seen this and will now email you directly. I think I can help out.

Cheers,

Paul B. Edwards
Paul B Edwards

Re: Open Spot Requests for Estonian comedians visiting 12 -

Postby Matt Panesh » 23 Jul 2014, 21:43

hi Louis,

will email you also.
best
matt
Matt Panesh

Return to 2014 Free Fringe