Jonny Awsum's To Do List

Jonny Awsum's To Do List

Postby jonnyawsum » 16 Sep 2013, 10:53

I'd like to start by saying thank you to all involved in PBH's free fringe. I had a fantastic time in Edinburgh and even got signed to the one agent I really wanted (they came and saw my show) so it couldn't have gone any better. I'd also like to thank everyone who sang or performed on my free fringe anthem 'The Bucket Is Half Full' and to everyone who helped promote it and indeed bought it - I gave all of this money to the PBH fund.

- The venue - The Dram House is a Bar/Venue/Nightclub

- The performance area - Our performance area was a separate room (120ish capacity) with no stage but a nice bar! no pillars and the acoustics were great.

- The team of staff at the venue - Brilliant and really good sports - they often joined in with the show.

- How you advertised your show - Free Fringe brochure entry, flyering, word of mouth, had some people come back which was great. Appeared on some mixed bill shows.

- How your shows went in terms of audience numbers - Full every day. Not enough chairs (because we were very busy) on first few nights but the venue added more - thanks guys.

- Your show itself - very happy with it, good mixed bag of things and some wonderful moments with the audience that I was very proud of. It was good to sing my free fringe anthem each night too.

- Buckets - Great. More than I had expected.

- Technical set-up - Fab. PA and amp which I could plug my guitar and iPod into and mic and mic stand provided - both fine.

- Admin & Communication process (between Free Fringe, Captains, Venues and you) - Really good. Big thanks to Christian Reilly who was very friendly and helpful with any questions I had on the first day.
jonnyawsum

Return to Dram House