The Emma Packer Show - Emma Packer

The Emma Packer Show - Emma Packer

Postby EPacker » 16 Sep 2013, 09:41

The venue - Club
Performance Area - Separate room all on one level but with a fairly large stage area.
Team of staff at the venue - they were more than helpful.
Advertised the show - Fringe Brochure, Flyering all over Edinburgh, Word of mouth, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, T-shirts
How your shows went in terms of audience numbers - I averaged 25 people a day. I had three shows where the venue was very nearly at full capacity.
My show itself really worked. There was one area that I cut to make it a bit shorter. However I got excellent feedback. I had an excellent review and even a member of the audience emailing me to say how much her and her partner enjoyed it. Which is better than any review.
Buckets - good/generous
Technical Set up - the lights weren't able to go on/off which we worked round but not ideal when using a projector throughout the show. What was excellent though, was the large back stage area you could get in to before the show. I had five costume changes so it took a while to prep before the show back stage and getting in there whilst the other show was on was excellent.
- Admin & Communication process (between Free Fringe, Captains, Venues and you) - Kevin was excellent, as was the venue
-Learning Points - I learnt a lot from my first Edinburgh show. So thank you for helping make it happen.
EPacker

Return to Mood