possible fund raiser event in edinburgh to help towards prog

Post here anything relating to the 2013 Free Fringe; show share, accommodation share, issues, other ways of helping the team

possible fund raiser event in edinburgh to help towards prog

Postby edgeeradica » 30 Apr 2013, 10:44

hi everyone, i am david roberts and i am wanting to organise a fund raising event to help towards the cost of the programme that pbh undertakes; that helps us promote our shows during the edinburgh fringe to a much wider audience then we could ever do on our own. at the moment a venue is still to be confirmed and will be done once i have found out how much support for this idea has from fellow performers. it would be held in edinburgh and i am looking to mid to late june for the event. the more companies and individuals that become involved, the more likely we are to be able to attract a good audience. it would be a chance for you to give your a part of your show an airing and promotion before the fringe as even began. if any one is interested in joining me in this, please contact me, david roberts, at edgeeradica@yahoo.co.uk
edgeeradica

Re: possible fund raiser event in edinburgh to help towards

Postby tomatocomedy » 03 Jun 2013, 13:03

I have only just come on to the forum so I realise that that this might be a little bit late. But we are an Edinburgh based sketch company and we would be interested in this. Is it still going ahead? Is there space? etc
tomatocomedy

Return to 2013 Free Fringe