15:30 NO TURN UNSTONED by BETH VYSE

15:30 NO TURN UNSTONED by BETH VYSE

Postby bethvyse » 04 Dec 2012, 07:56

No Turn Unstoned by Beth Vyse 3.30pm The Banshee’s Labyrinth

- The venue – Was a Pub, With brilliant staff and the clientèle who normally frequent this venue were various types, but very pleasant. It was a little quiet on some occasions, but perhaps that was because my show was on at 3.30pm
- The performance area – was a 50seater cinema, with lights, a screen and a door to separate us the pub. It was perfect a venue for my show this year as I used a lot of multi media.
- The team of staff at the venue – EXCELLENT! I’ve never met a kinder group of people.
- How you advertised your show - Fringe brochure, flyering, posters, word of mouth.
- How your shows went in terms of audience numbers – Varied day by day. On average there was about 20. Sometimes packed out though, sometimes there was only about 6 which made the interaction in my show very difficult.
- Your show itself – worked in the space, because I’d planned it for that space
- Buckets – Were a bit down on last year, but on the whole about 30/40 a show
- Technical set-up at the venue –Great for a multi media show.
- Admin & Communication process was great with everyone at the venue and our team captain was great.
- Any other learning points for anyone involved – I think next time they venue should have board outside the venue with a place for everyone’s poster. It looked really messy by the end and you couldn’t see anyone poster.

Audience numbers were a little down, but all in all I had a great fringe. Thank you to PBH and the team.
bethvyse

Return to Banshee Labyrinth